Historic Officer’s Quarters

The Historic Officer’s Quarters were constructed between approximately 1895 and 1910, consisting of 156 units. These units were either 2-story single family homes or 2-story duplexes.

Both interior and exterior restoration was undertaken in 1993. The interior renovation included asbestos abatement, wood work restoration, and modernization of kitchens, bathrooms, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. The exterior restoration encompassed repair of masonry, porches, windows and roof.