Idelman Building

Max and Abe Idelman originally constructed the Idelman Building in 1884 to serve as their liquor and cigar shop. The business operated until the Prohibition in 1919, and then the building housed a mercantile company.

An exterior and interior remodel was undertaken in 1978. The goal of this renovation was to not only bring the building up to code standards and to function as needed by its new owner, but to also preserve the historical value of the Idelman Building.